Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Writing Scientific Documents Using LaTeX: Permanent home on CTAN

Following the suggestion of someone who commented on my previous post about my article Writing Scientific Documents Using LaTeX, I submitted the PDF and TeX source to CTAN, the Comprehensive Tex Archive Network. After changing the license to the LPPL, it was accepted into the archive.

As a result, the PDF can now be found permanently at the following location:
http://www.ctan.org/get/info/intro-scientific/scidoc.pdf

The CTAN entry is at http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/intro-scientific/

2 comments:

  1. Hey Buddy, that's good news. I think I'll make a like to it when I've sorted that section of the site out if you don't mind.

    I'll also make a like to your site as well if that's ok, it will be good to direct peeps to your blog.

    I was thinking about putting together 'what we found hard in our physics degree' compendium, I'm going to flick through 1, 2, 3, 4th year notes to find these subject matters exactly and then latex them, wanna join in, seems as though you've already started in some respects.

    Hope all is well,

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete