Wednesday, 2 January 2008

A Bridge in Coventry

Dan linked me to a photo of a pint of beer, supposedly in Coventry. The site was basically somewhere that people can submit photos of their local area, and someone had submitted a photo of the bridge which spans the car park and railway by the Central Six retail park. I remembered that when I lived near there, last year, I'd gone out one morning in the summer just as it was starting to get light, and had taken photos of that bridge, and Coventry in the first light of the morning. Here's my photo, contrast improved slightly through the power of Photoshop!


Okay, so my photo isn't quite as good, but it was before I got the EOS 400D, and I didn't have such rare conditions to photograph in (since I probably wouldn't have gone out in the mist!)

No comments:

Post a Comment